After the inception of Maruti Suzuki Swift in 2005 the model was reintroduced with some upgrades in 2011 and then face lifted in the 2014 and now with a whole new refreshed interior and exterior in 2018.
Here we are going to take the overview of the VDI AMT model variant of Maruti Suzuki Swift
The all-new Maruti Suzuki Swift diesel exterior features include:
- the body colour bumpers or the guards,
- exterior rear-view reflector/mirror with incorporated turn pointers, and
- the door handles,
- LED rear mix light,
- high mounted LED stop light, and
- Full wheel covers.
The luxurious interior includes:
- the spacious cabin which involves the exterior temperature display system,
- instrument board ornamentation,
- gear positioning indicator,
- ventilation and effective cooling,
- driver footrest,
- the manual heating elements,
- front and the rear power window option,
- low fuel warning alarm lamp,
- central locking ,
- remote keyless entry ,
- the front cabin lamp,
- audio and phone control system ,
- front accessory socket,
- A 2-Din music framework with inbuilt CD player,
- MP3 playback,
- advanced radio tuner ,
- 4 speaker system sound and many more.
Also check Toyota Glanza launch date in India
Price and performance
The Maruti Suzuki Swift diesel AMT variant has offered some great performance features which includes:
- 5 speed AMT which is available in a 1.3L turbocharged diesel motor.
- Extreme power of 74PS alongside 190Nm of max torque.
- Offers the great fuel efficiency of around 28.4Km/l.
The stopping force is offered by the perfect combination in between the disc and drum brake whereas the Torsion bar and the MacPherson Strut suspend the 14″ Steel wheels with the full covers. The model also offers an excellent fuel tank capacity of around 37-liter and it offers a spacious boot space of 268L. The Maruti Suzuki Swift price for this AMT models starts from ₹ 7.34 lakh with an estimated on-road price of ₹ 8.42 lakh
As far as the safety is concerned the model offers:
- the dual front Airbags,
- ABS(Anti-Lock Braking system) with the EBD (electronic brake force distribution) with the brake assistance ,
- Isofix child seat mounting,
- day/night inner back view reflector /mirror,
- the alarm for security ,
- a motor immobilizer, and
- A reminder buzzer for the safety belt for the driver’s seat.
It is one of the most popular hatchback model available in the Indian market.
Thus if you are looking for an AMT diesel model in the hatchback segment than it will be the best option for you. Book your test drive today at your nearest retailer.